Why should I use FAHB Investments?
The focus of FAHB Investments Ltd is to help people make smarter choices with their finances. We always put clients’ interests first to help meet their short, medium and long term personal financial goals. Our services are comprehensive and we specialise in providing expert personal financial and investment planning services. The Financial Planners within the business are Authorised Financial Advisers and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERcm professionals which is internationally recognised for having the highest education and ethical standards in financial planning.
- We are a non-aligned independent advisory business. This means we can consider the full market of investments and choose the most suitable investments for you, without bias or incentive, as we don’t have in-house investment products.
- FAHB Investments is a member firm of the Professional Investment Advisers (PIA) group. This group consists of independently owned non-aligned professional financial advisory firms, and it exists to facilitate the quality and value of research available to member firms, providing a professional consultation network and scale benefits for our clients.
- A typical client requirement is to receive regular income from their capital to supplement NZ Super during their retirement. We develop portfolio scenarios to help you understand how different withdrawal rates impact the longevity of your capital sum under different market scenarios.
- Your money needs to last for the rest of your lives. To look after capital our approach is to invest in a way that suits your long term plans and provides well thought out diversification. This is achieved by holding a mix of different types of investment, across a range of industries and geographical locations.
We are able to provide you a no obligation review of your financial service needs in the following areas:
- Retirement planning
- Investment planning
- Risk management – personal risk insurance including life insurance, health insurance, trauma cover, disability insurance and income protection
- Business insurance
- Cash management and budgeting
- General advice on asset protection and estate planning
- General advice on taxation relating to investments and insurance
- Debt management.
Director and Financial Adviser
Paul has over 25 years’ experience in the financial services industry, specialising in investment, retirement planning and risk management. Paul completed a Diploma in Business Studies endorsed in Personal Financial Planning and holds the prestigious Certified Financial Planner designation. He is a member of the Institute of Financial Advisers and an Authorised Financial Adviser. His Financial Services career began in New Zealand in banking gaining experience within foreign exchange, commercial and residential lending. He then practiced as a Financial Adviser whilst living in the UK. On returning to New Zealand, he practiced as a Senior Financial Adviser for seven years based in Wellington and had clients throughout New Zealand. Paul then moved to Sydney, Australia and for nine years worked for one of the largest and most respected Fund Managers in a General Management position within the Australian equities business. He then returned to his home town of Napier with his wife and 3 children to take up his current position. Paul is a trustee of the Helping Hand Trust and Chairman of the Institute of Financial Advisers Hawke’s Bay.
Call me on: 027 364 4887
Call me on: 027 453 7118